I just made yet another trip to Sephora and stocked up on so many essentials. I noticed I always have my go to products that I repeatedly get. Almost without any thought I pick up these products once I start running low on them. So I thought I would share with you all some of my favorite products that are a staple in my beauty bag. There are a few items that I recently started using, but I love how good they are that I had to add them to my essentials list.
- Urban Decay Naked Pallet – I just recently repurchased this pallet. I love the neutral tones in this pallet. I have brown eyes so the brown tones in this pallet are great for my skin tone and eyes. There are a few shades that have a hint of blush. The texture of the colors are great as well. They go on so smoothly and even the shades with shimmer set nicely.
- Kat Von D – The shade I normally wear is called Magick but I haven’t been able to find it so I got a similar shade. THIS color seems to be the closest match. The one I had before had a shimmer to it, this one doesn’t have the shimmer but the shade is pretty similar.
- Ole Henriksen – I’ve talked about how great this moisturizer is in THIS post. This is one I will continue to use for a long time. As it gets colder, I might get a thicker cream.
- Smashbox Contour Kit– This was my very first contour kit and I’ve tried other ones but this one is perfect. I don’t like to do an extreme contour so this one has everything I need. It’s also great as a starter contour kit, so you can get used to contouring with a basic kit.
- Beauty blender – I’m sure many of you have heard how great a beauty blender is..I get the sponge slightly wet, use translucent powder and blend or set my makeup. Especially with contouring, it give a seamless look.
- Too Faced Bronzer – I pretty much use this bronzer all the time. There are two kinds one with a shimmer and one without but I like the one with the shimmer.
- Smashbox Always on Matte Lipsitck- I get the cool mauve shade. It’s perfect for fall and but really I wear it all year round.
- Smashbox Primer – I have larger pores and this is perfect for minimizing it and making my makeup look flawless not to mention it keeps my makeup on much longer.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara– I really don’t need to say much about this mascara, it does all the talking. I prefer volume over length, this gives length too but definitely more volume.
- Moroccan Oil – I’ve talked about why I use this oil in THIS post. I use it everyday, whether I style it or just let my hair air dry.
- Laura Mercier Setting Powder– This is by far my favorite powder. I use it underneath my eyes and especially when I’m contouring.
- IGK Dry Shampoo – Okay I have to admit I have been living under a rock and never tried dried shampoo until recently. Now that I have, I am hooked. A friend of mine recommended this and I absolutely love it. I’ve also used THIS dry shampoo which is also great and a lower price point.
Hope this list is helpful the next time you’re in Sephora doing your beauty shopping.
What are some of your favorite beauty products?