I finally took the leap and started a blog. This project has been on the back burner for several years. After graduating undergrad, I started my first blog on blogspot.com but once I decided to go to law school, the blog was put on hold. Now, almost 10 years later I am back working on my passion project.
Why did I decide to start now?
The past couple years my life have been dedicated to school, then the bar, finding a job, planning a wedding, and finally moving to Toronto. Following the New Year, I decided I would commit to finishing the projects I started and work on all my passion projects or goals that I have ignored for so long. Not only do I want to work on projects but I also want to work on self-improvement and bringing positive changes in my life.
List of things I want to work on:
- Start a blog
- Practice yoga regularly
- Incorporate meditation into my daily routine
- Take better care of my skin
- Become a better cook and baker
- Get organized (makeup, jewelry, clothes, papers, everything)
- Not be bothered or care what other people have to say or think
- Start a 30-day challenge and actually complete it
- Take a risk or do something impulsive
- Develop a regular gym routine
- Travel and explore places both near and far
Join me on my journey, as I aim to accomplish my passion projects and sparkle my way to a better brighter me!!